Sunday, November 1, 2009

I've been thinking...

I went out with my son and his girlfriend last night. We meet her Mother and had a very nice dinner. Afterwards we went to the movies. "Law Abiding Citizen" is a great film one of those that not only has glam and blam entertainment value, but also makes you think. I've worked in the legal field for the last 12 years and found this film disturbing and very acurate. Unfortuntly. I still believe in our legal system, it's the best one in the world, though it does have it's flaws. And sometimes those flaws are glaring. The major flaw that I have found is that it's run by us. Human beings and we are defently flawed. Not all are bad, though there are many out there. Not all are good either. We just are.

It suprises me sometimes at the stupidity of the human race. We try to kill off those who are different, either in looks, religious belifs, gender, sexual orientation, anything that can lable someone as different. Why? I don't care what you call the Surpreme Being that started this whole mess, there is only one and we all call him something different. He gave us the greatest gift, life and free will. Choises are our to make, mistakes are ours to make, forgivness is ours to bestow. Even if it's too ourselves.

2 comments:

  1. Hello there!! Even though I've been blogging five years now - I still feel new to the whole computer thing. I think it's because most of the time when I do stuff to my blog, I'm just guessing and keeping my fingers crossed that it works!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kristie (J) thanks for the thought, and I do understand. I haven't been paying attention to my poor blog here lately. Work has been a nightmare...I usually come home and drop. I have a weeks vacation coming up and will try to do better. Hope to hear from you again.

    ReplyDelete