Monday, March 14, 2011

I'm Back!

I know it's been awhile since I posted anything.  Like the old saying goes...Distance makes the heart grow fonder!!!  Ya all missed me, didn't ya!  I knew it! 

This is my two cents worth on the NFL lockout...B.S. on all the parties involved.  Now don't get me wrong I love professional football.  I live for Sunday's and Monday nights in the fall.  But enough is enough!  It's a damn game!  The owners and the players all get more money then they are worth, and yet every so often they whine about....WTF ever...You all should be ashamed of yourselves.  Even the players that don't get to play so much make more than I do and I work 5 days a week, 52 weeks a year, not including vacation and holidays.  They "work" about 6 months a year, once a week.  I know they work out the scrimmage the rest of the time, but really guys.  Get real. 

There are so many people who are still out of work, who would love to be able to provide food and clothes for their families.  While players, as long as they plan and don't screw up too badly, can live where they want, eat what they want, and wear designer clothes.  So can their families.  *SIGH*  I don't know what is wrong this time around, but it can't be that bad.  Get over yourselves peoples...IT'S JUST A GAME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment