Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Blues...

Well it's Christmas Eve and from the looks of it, I'll be spending Christmas alone, again. My Son moved in with his Girlfriend and the lot of us, her kids included, we supposed to spend Christmas with her family. I felt happy that they would include me in the celebrations. So far I've not heard a word about anything. I know her ex was giving her fits about who was getting the kids this Christmas, their first one apart. So...I guess the get together is up in the air and I have been forgotten. That's ok believe it or not, I do understand. The kids come first, children always should come first. I just hope to get a phone call out of my son. Sheesh, even an e-mail would be ok. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

To any one who read this lament...Merry Christmas, Happy Holiday's and Happy New Year too. Our differences should be celebrated not glaringly allowed to destroy us and the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment