Saturday, December 26, 2009

I survived Christmas,

one more time. I love my son, I really do. But this calling and saying "Hey come on over, someone will pick you up in 15 min. " is getting a little old! Yeah, at least he called. Spent the evening with his girlfriends family, I don't have any family in the city, sheesh, the state. It was a very nice evening, the family, as usual, loud and friendly. I was blessed to be apart of it.

So now we face a new year, so this is something to look forward to. I can only hope and pray that this year is better than the last. More jobs, more security, less war and hatred. I don't care the color of your skin, how you worship God, or even if you don't, we all are in the same boat and have to depend on each other to survive. I think it is about time we grew up and started thinking beyond ourselves and started thinking of each other.

So I wish every Man, Woman and Child on Earth, a peaceful and happy New Year. May 2010 be the year of answered and granted prayers and wishes. Tolerance and acceptance. We can do it, we have the capability, it's whether or not we choose to. Let us choose wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment