Monday, January 11, 2010

The Cat's are at it Again!

After the episode with the spaghetti yesterday, I ran the sweeper and cleaned up all the bits and pieces of spaghetti. Boy did I get dirty looks from both cats. Well, I woke up this morning with a migraine, ended up staying home and sleeping in. When I finally woke up, I found Smoky on my bed playing with, you guessed it, spaghetti. I leaned over to look her in the eye, and she did look sheepish, and figured what the heck, so we played with the pieces of spaghetti for a little bit. Then I cleaned up my bed. I know when I do laundry this weekend I'm going to have to really shake out the sheet and comforter. The thought of wet spaghetti in my clean sheets, yuk!

Guess I have to run the sweeper again, don't I. Crap!

2 comments:

  1. Cats make life so interesting. They can come up with the most unique things to play with and have so much fun doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you know it Mason. My only complaint...hairballs...EEEWWWW!!!!

    ReplyDelete