Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I need a BORING book....

I woke up on Tues morn at 2:30 a.m. with a migraine.  Couldn't be back to sleep but I did make it to work that day.  My son and his girlfriend took me shopping last night and we ate MickyD's a little on the late side.  Drinking cola at 9:30 p.m. didn't used to bother me.  Last night it bothered me.  I was reading Sabrina Jeffries new book The Truth About Lord Stoneville...great read by the way...looked at the clock, it's midnight  and I'm not sleepy.  Figuring I could go for a bit more I went back to my book.  Looked over, it's 1:30 a.m., still not sleepy.  Crap!  Look again, it's 2:20 a.m., I have been up for 24 hours.  Double Crap!  I try laying down to get a nap in before I have to get up at 5 a.m.  I may have dosed but no real sleep. 

  It's going on 33 hours. I'm just waiting for the hallucinations!  I don't get home before 5 p.m. By then it will be 38 hours as counting....

No comments:

Post a Comment