Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I'm Back and it's such a Grind!!!

I've been back to work for two whole days. Even after being off for 10 days, it's like I've never left. SSDD. Oh well, I'm better off than a lot of people, I still have a job.

I have signed up to do two, yes two, book challenges. Both are romance, and I'll be blogging my opinions here of the books I read with a link back to the Challenge web sites. I hope you enjoy reading my thought, hey come to think of it, join me.
Whoops, gotta go back to work, brake time if over. I'll be back later with the links to the Challenge sites. Till then, take a load off and read a book!

2 comments:

  1. I can't image doing two challenges. I'm doing one that is real simple - read 12 mystery/suspense books in 12 months. I've thought about a couple others, but still not sure. I like the idea of reading various things and if I sign up for a challenge I'll have to focus on that subject more than I want to. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mason, I need all the luck I can get. Reading the required amt of books isn't the hard part for me, it's the review's and/or blogging about what I read. I've already read 5 books since 12/31, 4 of them meet the criteria for the challenges...Now just getting my words together...well that's a challenge in it's self...

    ReplyDelete