Sunday, January 3, 2010

I owe, I own so it's back to work I go...

I've been on vacation the last 10 days and have to return to work on Monday. Yuk! I love my job, I really do, but I have my days and nights mixed up. I went to bed around 3 a.m., drifted off to sleep sometime after 4 a.m. and was awakened by my cat around 8 a.m. or so. I already had strong coffee in the coffee maker to brew all I had to do was turn it on. It's not really helping, I'm still sleepy. Also very stubborn, I will stay awake all day, to sleep tonight. I'll probably be so wound up by tonight I won't be able to sleep anyway. Just my luck...LOL.

I've started to put together my list of books I'm reading for DIK's 2010 Challenge. I was going for two from each of the Islanders list, one I had not read and one I had but wanted to read again. That would have made 52 books, I reduced it to those I haven't read but want to give a try. I'm down to 26, in a year. I should be able to do this, most of the books are at my local library and that's a help. I'll be back with the reviews as I get done. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment