Thursday, March 4, 2010

Menage...strange word...hot reading

Three or more...hum??? Good question.  Do you have the gumption to take on more than one lover?  For myself, probably not.  To read about it though, man, it can be very hot reading.  Most of the snow has melted away from my apartment this past week and I do believe it was from my choice of reading materials.  I had to have the windows open to cool myself down.  One can only take so many cold showers. 

Strange Attractions by Emma Holly has one of the hottest menages I've ever re-read.  I'm not going to spoil it for anyone who wants to give the book a go, but be prepared for  some very hot sex scenes, M/M, M/F and M/M/F.  It's also get some- 'get out of here' science- that will rock your boat as well.  Just a little somethin' somethin' to think about.

Thanks Ms. Moonlight for having the challenge...this is definitely the month for it.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't read any of Emma Holly's books yet Jessica, but I am going to add her to my list of books to buy in the near future!

    :o)

    MsM

    ReplyDelete