Thursday, October 7, 2010

OMG! I'm having a WTF Day!!!!

The alarm went off at 5:00 a.m. and I didn't hear it. I jumped out of bed at 5:39 a.m., OK I got up slowly, but at least I got out of bed.  Fed the cats, took a shower, gave the cats fresh water, got dressed, got my shoes on and out the door by 6:05 a.m. caught the bus at 6:30 a.m.   Damn I'm tired!  That was one WTF moment.

I called to see if I could be billed for my co-pay on a upcoming Doctors appt.  Sure, for a $20 billing fee.  All I wanted was an extra week till my next pay day to pay the co-pay.  I've put this visit off for close to a month and a half as it is. I cancelled by appointment.  I don't have a car and it takes me 2 hours to get to the Doctors office as it is.  So when I have an appointment, it takes most of the day. I end up taking a day off from work.  Monday is a holiday, that's why I set the appointment that day.  I like my Doctor, so I was willing to take the time to get to her.  But I'm not paying $20 just to put off paying a fee for a week not even for a month.  What ever happened to the Hippocratic Oath, I know it says in there some where...First, do no harm.  This fee is causing harm, and I can't believe I'm the only one who has ever asked for a little time to pay.  Especially in this economic pain in the rump!  Another WTF moment, don't know if I can handle another one after this.

I know the Group she belongs with has to make enough to pay the Dr.'s, nurses, tech etc.  But like too many business's they have put money before people.  I know there will be those who read this that will not be Christians, you are welcome, but Christianity is the standard by which I live.  One of the Ten Commandments states that we are not to have other god's before God.  To me when you put money before God...you've made money your god.

Now I have to try to find a Doctor closer to home and pray like crazy I like them.  Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment