Friday, January 15, 2010

It's Friday, the end of the week...and trip down memory lane.

I saw Watchmen to day. It was a good movie over all, though very depressing. Those who had taken upon themselves to protect us from evil, were sometimes, themselves evil. It's a great mirror into the very heart of our society.

It was a real trip watching about the moon landing, Vietnam, Nixon and that whole era. I grew up in that time, I remember the shots of the moon landing, 1969. Wow, has it been that long, 41 years. I remember Vietnam, the Kennedy assassination, Flower Power, free love and all the other ism's of the day. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

I would recommend seeing Watchmen, it's as acid trip waiting to happen to those who lived through the time. And a comic book reality trip for those who came after us.

No comments:

Post a Comment