Saturday, January 23, 2010

Weekend...Yea!

The weekend is here and I decided to sleep in.  Of course, Zero decided I wasn't allowed to.  So here I am wanting coffee and denying myself, because after this....I'm going back to bed!  The cats and been fed and given fresh water...at this time Zero is eating out of Smoky's bowl.  She's just laying at my feet watching him,  don't worry, she will get him back later.  Probably by eating out of his bowl.  Or maybe she will just walk up to him, calmly, then smack the crap out of him.  Poor guy never knows what she'll do.  Me either, that's the fun of it...

Tomorrow or possibly Monday, I start posting my Challenge reads.  I tell you writing a review is hard.  I don't want to give to much away, I never like spoilers.  But, at times there's just no help for it.  I guess well see how well I do...wish me luck.  See ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment